Monday, August 14, 2006

Flag 027 (1024 x 768)




God Bless The U.S.A.
by Lee Greenwood
© MCA Music


If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the U.S.A.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the U.S.A.

And I’m proud to be and American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the U.S.A.






Visit my Amazon.com Store for great deals on cameras, cell phones, computers, TVs, video games, and more!
Click here to sell your car online at eBay!
EarthLink HighSpeed DSL
Shop at eBay's Half.com for great deals on all your stuff.
Purchase an EasyShare One Camera and receive a Kodak EasyShare Gallery Premier Subscription for free!
Special Offers from KodakGallery.com
Let Monster do the work for you Post your Resume FREE
Shop the official SONY store for exclusive products & services, special offers and savings.
Customize a new HP Pavilion Desktop or Media Center PC! Starting at $249 after rebate.
FREE QuickClean when you purchase McAfee Internet Security Suite!
Netflix - Only $9.99 a month. Over 65,000 Titles. No Late Fees. Try it for Free!
Office Depot’s prices are hot! Shop online now to save big on monitors, cameras, laptops, printers and more!
Get great Weekly Deals on Media, Electronics, and more at Shop4Tech.com!
Clearance Event at ShopNBC!
SunRocket Internet Phone Service. Save $500 per year on your phone bill!







Technorati Tags:


| | |
| | |
| | | | |
| | | | |


Social Bookmarking:

aworldofhelp | Backflip | BlinkBits | Blinklist | BlogMarks | BlogMemes | BuddyMarks
CiteULike | Complore | Connotea | del.icio.us | de.lirio.us | Digg | Feedmarker
Feed Me Links | Furl | GiveALink | Gravee | Jots | Lilisto | linkaGoGo | Linkfilter | Linkroll
LookLater | Lookmarks | Ma.gnolia | Netvouz | RawSugar | Reddit | Scuttle
Shadows | Simpy | Spurl | StumbleUpon | Sync2it | Taghop | unalog | URLex
Web Feeds | Wink | Wists | wURLdBook | Yahoo! MyWeb2 Search | yoono | zurpy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home_blue_rattlesnake_flags